Sunday, November 21

Today's Work

Damn Cowboys. (By the way, I feel totally bad about Musa Smith. That break looked terrible.)

Stack is stinking it up right now. Doesn't help that Dirk went down. I hope it's not too serious. Down here in Austin, we don't get Mavs games unless it's national broadcast. I just know they lost to Denver in a bad way. On the subject of basketball, I completely disagree with the suspension handed to Artest. Too much. When Big Ben pushed him, he backed away. He tried. I don't mind the O'Neal and Jackson suspensions. Detroit gets a combined 9 games, which is far fewer than should be. All because they're the defending champs with the "TEAM" attitude. Stern can cram it up his ass.

Tomorrow I have to go to some vocal concert so I can do a concert report for my music class. I'm going to miss ATH and PTI most likely. I don't think I'll get to see I, Max.

I don't feel like going to Logic tomorrow. He's letting students do proofs on the board, and everyone in there seems to be a dumbass. Afterwards I'm off to Spanish which is always fun. Music, then a TA session for Logic. Hmm, I could go to Logic and skip the TA session, or I can skip Logic and go to the TA session. Hmm...

No comments: