Wednesday, November 17

Muscle Relaxation

Brandon is right. I'm not superman.

Oh, how I would love to be sedated right now. I was thinking back to that wonderful procedure. I remember waking up. I remember walking out of the office and having little balance. I remember sitting down to discuss the payment options. But after that, I don't remember anything.

The bruise sucked, but it could have been much worse. I mean, we played basketball two days later. I hope Brandon remembers that first game as my best one in a long time. I came in without stretching or shooting around, and I just lit up the basket. Only one other time did I do that. That was at Pirrung. It was my dad, Brandon, Fermin, and me. I hit my first 8 shots or something like that. (Not knocking Brandon or anything. I know one-on-one I'd get my ass handed to me 95% of the time. [Come on, he has about 5 inches and 60 (?) pounds on me. {But wait 'til I get back in shape.}] And I haven't played against Fermin in quite sometime. He might be really good.)

I can only hope I can get back in that form sometime soon. Since it's getting colder and such, I will have to start playing inside the gym. I'll have to play tons more.

But for now, I'm going to imitate my position for that procedure, pretend like it's happening, and I'm going to sleep. Yea for me!

1 comment:

dontcare@delete.com said...

That sounds about right ... I let you win about 5% of the time.