Tuesday, November 30

Stop

I wanted to stop walking and sit down, right on the sidwalk. I'm not sure why. It was a weird feeling.

Was going to take the Forty Acres bus to the Music Building, but I just gave up and walked from Dobie to there. Not the longest walk, but few actually do it. It gave plenty of time to just think. I really like looking around on campus. There's bound to be one or two buildings I don't know of. But the walk was great. It was cold and wet today. The wind was refreshing. Others might disagree with that statement though. But just walking...it was all I needed.

Was going to do the Spanish Presentation today, but time ran out on us. So we have to do it tomorrow. Being the last group sucks because previous groups might have done spectacular. Then everyone sees yours and starts to yawn. So I'm going to touch things up today. My name is on this project after all.

If only they knew...

No comments: