Wednesday, November 10

Sadly

Today marks the beginning of the downfall. It really hit me today.

I'm a very quiet person. Conversations with me can last a while though depending on the other person. Eventually, topics run out. True friends decide to just hang out, no need for sounds. Others just make you feel awkward.

Today, I felt awkward. I felt upset. So I realized that it's temporary. She's nice, she's good people. But it just won't work for much longer. Listening to her was fine before. Now it's becoming hell. Which means this will rest on my shoulders. The choice to stop hanging out with her is mine, and I have to take responsibility.

Although, I think that if we had drinks together, things would be interesting. Too bad I'm still not there yet.

So, I need to get a picture of myself up on the profile. I think the basketball court has been there long enough. I'm thinking that I should just draw a picture of myself, take a picture of it or scan it and just use that. Classic pen on notebook paper. You can't go wrong with that.

I'm so happy that it's getting colder. When the highs are in the 40s, then everyday will be perfection. If only you all could experience the same feeling I get when the weather is ideal to me. Oh, and if there was storm, I mean, wow.

No comments: