Friday, November 19

Fooding

They say that having dinner with someone can tell you plenty about their habits, manners, and overall attitude.

This might sound really weird, but I hate being around people who are eating. The eating where you hear the chewing, the deep breathing, the swallow, and then the noises of meat being pulled from the bone. The type of eating where people sound like they are starved and really exerting energy to satiate their hunger. Eating is not supposed to be a sport. Eating is not supposed to sound disgusting. If you are breathing harder and faster than normal when you are eating, you need to go see a doctor.

So, based on this revelation of mine, I've decided that I will never take a date out to a restaurant. At least not on the first (and probably second) date. This probably also means I shouldn't go out with friends to fancy places.

I think I'll eat by myself from now on. I'm just totally in awe about how people can really sound.

No comments: