Friday, November 26

Beh

I'm back from my 32-hour vacation (actually, I got back Thursday night/Friday morning.) A shitty vacation if you ask me. But please, don't ask me.

I'm still tired. I'm still stressed. On the bright side, only one puzzle has been stuck in my head. Usually, I have to push through four or five problems at a time. But right now, there's only one thing I'm thinking about. And it's going to take me a couple more days.

Cowboys won. Longhorns won. Mavs lost to the Spurs, but they beat Portland. Not a bad three days in sports. (If you want an analysis on the Longhorn game, go here.)

So, Thanksgiving came and went. I have to admit, there's only a handful of things I'm really thankful for. There's only a handful of people I'm thankful for. I would put a list up here, but I'm afraid people would get offended if they were left off my 'thank you' list. I can honestly say that I think all of my readers are on the list though. I'll be totally honest if you ask me, "Am I on your 'thank you' list?"

I got new jeans too.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to put on some slow, smooth music and work on my puzzle.

No comments: