Wednesday, March 24

My Life In Summary...

Born. Gained height and weight. Started elementary school. Met a blonde girl in the third grade. Started middle school. Met four different girls, all of which were attractive in their own ways. Found a group of people I like to hang around. Started high school. Most of that same group went with me. Was in band, where I met more people and more girls. Had first serious relationship my junior year with a cute red head. Things ended sadly. Went to Florida where I forgot all of my troubles for four days. Senior year, dated one girl for about a month, and to put things bluntly, I didn't have to work hard for my reward. Had one date with another girl, just because she liked me. Graduation. Started college 212 miles from home. EE (Electrical Engineering) major. Halfway through sophomore year, bailed out. Decided to be a CS (Computer Science) major. Fourth semester here, and here I am.

No comments: