Wednesday, March 24

Firstly...

To start off, a little about myself. I am your typical guy, only better. I want what every guy wants, just not to the point where I act stupid. I do the same things that every guy does, but not to the point where it is an obssession. I am one in a million, and I am not afraid to say it. I know what I bring to the table, and it is good. Whatever lucky girl catches me, well, they can forget about needing luck ever again.

I know, though, that we cannot all get what we want.

I play video games periodically. I go outdoors and play basketball periodically. I like having those "guys' night out" and such. ESPN is the second source of information that I look at everyday.

I take extreme care of my hair. Hygiene is something very important to me, just as manners are. I keep my clothes clean. I keep my nails trimmed. I take care of my feet. I cannot figure out how a guy can let his feet look horrible and wear sandals without noticing. It can be nasty at times. I see guys' feet, and the nails are all jagged and yellow. Sometimes they take off their sandals in the middle of class and I find that absolutely repulsive.

The most important thing in my life is music. I participated in band during my high school years. I learned how to play two different musical instruments at an exceptional level. I understand the very essence of music. It still lingers with me today. So I use my knowledge to judge musicians and to pick out those I want to hear more of. My taste in music is scattered across all genres. I sometimes consider being a critic for a local newspaper.

Unfortunately, there are more of things that anger me than those that please me. I am very picky and quick to judge. This limits the crowd of females I can look at with potential. Therefore, it is obvious that I must be single, at least while I write this. Trust me, if I could change my standards, I would.

I had another blog which I started in August of 2003, but I feel as though it was a complete failure. It morphed from sports editorials to relationship advice to complaints. Eventually, enough was enough.

No comments: