Thursday, June 10

Uh huh...

Nothing new here either. I feel bad for the Pistons. But if you can't protect a three point lead with 10 seconds left, oh well. I still think this series goes 3 - 2 for the Pistons coming back to LA for game six. But I don't think it's going to happen.

Parcells dropping slurs and fighting with his players. That's the coach I want to play for!

Yesterday, it rained like there was going to be no tomorrow. I still got to campus and went to class. From the knee down I was wearing water pants practically. Horrible stuff. But I still love it when it rains. Good times. It also meant it wasn't 95 degrees or something.

MTV Movie Awards tonight. Lohan is going to be doing jumping jacks on stage, so I might watch for that. What guy won't?

Time for more of Paradise Lost by John Milton. I'm sorry, but it's the worst crap ever (so far).

No comments: