Monday, June 21

Trade trade trade...

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh (repeat)...

Shaq to Dallas?!?!? What?!?!?! Some people at ESPN say that Dallas is willing to give up anyone besides Dirk. One person says a Dallas insider was told they would give up Dirk. I don't like this.

If we can have Shaq without losing Dirk, by all means. I would rather have 8 years of All Star play than 2 years of possible dominance. Although, when they said "Dirk and 'Toine" I had to think. Nash, Finley, Howard, Jamison, Shaq, and you can interchange Marquis with any of the smaller positions. Would be a great team.

Still, if you can have a team that has Marquis, Howard, Jamison, Dirk, Shaq...well, that's not bad either. Sure, two sophs in the backcourt, but they are pretty good.

Both Twans and Howard for O'Neal?!?! If only. Salaries work out. Keep the Big Three. Not bad at all. Any other package with Nowitski is just off my list.

Sac giving up C-Webb, Bo Jackson, and Miller Lite for Shaq? Oh man, Sac would be so good. Confound it all!

Either way, I better head over to the classroom. Gonna listen to more English prose being acted out in the worst fashion.

No comments: