Tuesday, June 8

The day before today...

22 minutes before class starts. Such a horrible class. I'm going to be complaining about it until the end of this first summer session.

Yesterday was hell. Woke up an hour late, still made it to class on time with a minute to spare. Missed the bus and had to wait for a while. Would have caught a ride with E but he has his own place. Missed all of ATH and PTI. So gay...it's the reason why I didn't post yesterday. Oh well...

Raining over here today. I don't mind it one bit. Means it isn't crazy hot and the wind is cool. It's like September all over again. That has to be my favorite month. That or October.

How about those Pistons? I don't think they will win the series, but I did say they would win one or two games. I know I know, back when the Lakers faced Philly they went down 0 - 1, still won the championship. But I just have to root for the underdog right now.

Otherwise, not alot going on. Fixing up my room, getting into the flow. Go to bed at 4, wake up at 12. So nice to be me...

No comments: