Thursday, June 3

Alright already...

After long enough, I'm finally getting a post in. Been at the apartment for a while now. Still setting up my room. Miguel the Third is getting bigger already, but it's not like he's walking around and stuff. Kid's only a couple of weeks old.

Started my first class, which is from 2:30 to 4pm. Sucks. Brit Lit. Sucks bad. And the guy appears to be 'flaming.' I mean, come on, khaki shorts with a purple polo tucked in. Yea, it sucks.

Weather is getting hotter. Although on Monday there was marble-sized hail falling. It was pretty sweet. First time I've seen hail like that.

Otherwise, just keeping up with the news all around. It's getting time for me to head back home. I'll be setting up that cable internet eventually. Maybe next week, I dunno. Until then, I'm stuck posting from the computer labs here on campus. Which means afternoon posts and only on weekdays. Oh well, better than nothing I suppose.

No comments: