Thursday, July 29

Stupid network...

Fixed the network issue. Restored Winsock 1.1 to its original settings. Fixed everything. Although, wish I would have caught that answer earlier.

After tomorrow, only two weeks left on this summer session. Makes me happy. I quit going to government because we already have the assignments. Still going to probability though. That class is a bit more difficult than I thought. But I'll manage.

In other news, Quentin Richardson is getting married to Brandy. Oh wait, he plays ball? (Sarcasm) Oh, he's with the Suns now. The depth chart is 2 pages long considering how many 2-3's they have. Someone is going to be dealt. If the Mavs could land Marion, that would be killer. Supposedly they are talking to New York and Golden State. A three team deal including Kurt Thomas and Dampier? Would be sweet.

I really don't have much else. It's been a quiet day.

{24.286% done with my CD project}

1 comment:

dontcare@delete.com said...

Nice to know you got that Win98 POS working ... next project ... NEW COMPUTER!