Thursday, July 1

Houston, fog, pollution...

Well, it's official. T-Mac is now in Houston. It's amazing really. Now I have to see about getting tickets for all four Dallas-Houston matchups. Since I live in Austin, the trips are very do-able. I'll take both my pairs of T-Macs with me, as well as my Nowitzki jersey, and try my hardest to get some signatures. Almost good enough to make someone cream their pants.

Three way trade mentioned on my ESPN Insider thing. Basics are that L.A. would get Nash, Walker, Howard, as well as Dampier and Robinson, while Dallas gets Shaq, and Golden State gets Payton, George, Delk, and some other name I don't remember. Not a bad idea. Dallas doesn't lose Dirk, Lakers get a brand new team with new starters at each position, and Golden State loses their team except for Richardson. Ha. Warriors suck...

This class ends on July 7th. Awesome. I hate British Literature. It's the worst of all books. Well then again, I hate all books. I'd burn them all if I could.

Sherrington of the Dallas Morning News mentions that Shaq was voted as one of the 50 greatest players ever. Don't matter. He's old. Jordan is THE best, but you don't think the Mavs would trade a 26 year old Dirk for a 40-something Great when he was with Washington. Let's just get former Sixth Man Nellie a jersey and toss him in.

It's so true though. Lakers have to deal Shaq. So any team wanting Shaq has the leverage. When will the Mavs say, "Delk, Bradley, Walker for Shaq?" I mean, lower your offer, make them regret not taking the first deal.

Beh, class time.

No comments: