Wednesday, November 2

604

Today was the longest day ever!

We were supposed to have a review in CS 337 for the test on Friday, but the prof decided to continue on with the material since he fell behind. Didn't review at all. Oh well, now I have motivation to rip that test a new one. I'm going to break from EE 316 for the rest of the week. I really do have to focus on this test alone. It's a tough course, and I don't want any doubt heading into the last test.

I'm posting earlier than usual because I have my lessons tomorrow morning. I've decided that 8 1/2 hours of sleep would be pleasant. I haven't been feeling well in the mornings, and I hope this fixes everything.

My parents aren't going to El Paso for Thanksgiving. My dad can't take those days off because some of his co-workers are injured. This means that I will be in Dallas for Thanksgiving. I don't know about the day after though.

Eh, I've got nothing else.

Audioslave - #1 Zero

No comments: