Tuesday, November 8

608

Today was rather interesting.

In CS 349, the prof wondered out loud if we would ever find a way to increase our intelligence. Then he asked if we would really want to. What if we learn everything there is to know, realize that existence is pointless, and end up killing ourselves? Are we better off not understanding some mysteries?

I skipped my discussion section and decided to come home. I spent some of this time by working on my Unit 12 Lab. I hope to have my design approved tomorrow morning so I can simulate it later in the afternoon.

There's a french horn choir concert a week from Thursday. If anyone wants to go, it's free. Haha. Like anyone in Austin reads this.

Eh, I think I'm going to call it a night. Sleep sounds so good right now.

Oh, and there is now a ban on gay marriages in Texas. Just thought I'd share that with everyone.

No comments: